Tuesday 18 January 2011

Panic mode?

After yet another restless night I decided to take a chance at another morning run as on the late shift for work again. 5k planned, no sure how much I even managed to run as was so very dizzy. I feel as though I'm now going backwards. I enjoy the feeling of running now, the concept of if blows my mind. No matter where I am in the world I will (yes, I WILL once I have fully acquired this skill) be able to run anywhere, just me and the outdoors. All I'll need are my little running shoes. The only problem is, I'm not there yet. I haven't fully been able to just run and run and not get tired/injured, even at doing what most people call an 'easy' 5k. 


Today was especially hard, I go home to shower and lost all strength in my legs resulting in constant dizziness and the inability to get out of bed since, so no work, no work = worry about job = stress = bad run. I think it's a combination of lack of food/water, stress, over tiredness and general not looking after myself. I hope to be better tomorrow, though I still have no capacity to walk around much. The Bath Half is looking further and further away and yet closing in on me... I will do this. But I think I'm in crisis mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment